Jackie Gleason Theater
For over FIFTY YEARS "The Jackie Gleason Theater" provides art lovers with dynamic dance, prestigious Broadway shows, and electric concerts! The Jackie Gleason Theater is located in the Art Deco District and adjacent to the Miami Beach Convention Center.
The Jackie Gleason Theater is the showcase for an array of performers and production companies, including the Miami City Ballet, the Miami Beach Broadway Series and contemporary entertainers. You're sure to love the Walk of Stars located right outside of the Miami Jackie Gleason Theater box office entrance where celebrities cement their handprints and signature. These ceremonies are typically free and open to the public.
The Jackie Gleason Theater is located at:
1700 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Driving Directions
- From the North: Take I-95 Southbound to the Julia Tuttle Causeway (Exit 4 east, I-195) to Alton Road South. Take Alton Road South to 17th St. Turn left on 17th St. and take it to Washington. Turn left on Washington. The Venue is on the corner of Washington Ave and 17th Street.
- From the South: Take I-95 Northbound to MacArthur Causeway (I-395 east) to Alton Road North. Take Alton Road North to 17th St. Turn right on 17th St. and take it to Washington. Turn left on Washington. The venue is on the corner of Washington Ave and 17th Street
- Theater Hours
- Monday - Friday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. The Box Office opens at noon for weekend show days only.
- Wheelchair Access
- The provides wheelchair accessible seating and seating for guests who have limited mobility but do not use a wheelchair and can accommodate guests with visual or hearing impairment. Accessible seating tickets are subject to availability.
- Dress Code
- All guests must wear shirts, shoes, and pants.
- The venue is fitted with fully accessible restrooms located throughout the facility.